Wire rope is usually supplied in coils (reels). If you need to unlock and use, you must operate according to the correct method:
1. During the process of unwinding and unwinding, no random extraction is allowed to avoid kinking or snare of the wire rope.
2. When a rope end is drawn out of the whole wire rope and a part is pulled out and re-wound into a coil, the direction of the loose rope and the winding direction of the re-wound coil should be consistent.
3. If it is drawn from the wire rope reel and wound on the hoisting mechanism drum, the whole coil of wire rope should be erected on a special rotating bracket, and the direction of rotation when unwinding should be the same as the winding direction on the hoisting mechanism drum. . The direction of the rope groove on the drum should be compatible with the lay direction of the wire rope. If the direction of the rope groove of the hoisting mechanism drum is from left to right, the right-twisted wire rope should be brought into the winding from above the drum, and the left-handed wire rope should be brought into the winding from below the drum; if the direction of the drum's rope groove is from right to left, Then the right twisted wire rope should be introduced from the bottom of the drum, and the left twisted wire rope should be introduced from the top of the drum.
4. The edge of the pulley that wears the wire rope must not be broken. When the wire rope is in direct contact with the acute angle of the component or building, it should be padded with wooden boards to avoid damage to the wire rope.
5. The wire rope must not be kinked or bent excessively, otherwise it will cause the wire rope to deform and expose the rope core, and there will be gaps between the strands of wire rope, which will easily absorb moisture and rust and corrode. After deformation, each strand of steel wire receives uneven stress and decreases in strength, and even some steel wires are broken as a result, which makes it easy to stab the hands during work.